The big book of makerspace projects : inspiring makers to experiment, create, and learnOther(s) author(s) : Graves, Aaron, [egile]Language : EnglishNew York : McGraw Hill Education, copyright 2017IX, 291 orrialde : zuri-beltzeko irudiak ; 28 cm(Ikus) Testua: bitartekorik gabeISBN : 978-1-25-964425-2 ; 1-25-964425-1.Makerspaces | Creative ability | Three-dimensional printing |
|Current location||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode|
|Tabakalera-Ubik Orokorra / General||Tabakalera||53 GRA big (Browse shelf)||Available||683146|
This easy-to-follow guide features dozens of DIY, low-cost projects that will arm you with the skills necessary to dream up and build your own creations. The Big Book of Makerspace Projects: Inspiring Makers to Experiment, Create, and Learn offers practical tips for beginners and open-ended challenges for advanced makers. Each project features non-technical, step-by-step instructions with photos and illustrations to ensure success and expand your imagination. You will learn recyclables hacks, smartphone tweaks, paper circuits, e-textiles, musical instruments, coding and programming, 3-D printing, and much, much more!
Discover how to create:
• Brushbot warriors, scribble machines, and balloon hovercrafts
• Smartphone illusions, holograms, and projections
• Paper circuits, origami, greeting cards, and pop-ups
• Dodgeball, mazes, and other interesting Scratch games
• Organs, guitars, and percussion instruments
• Sewed LED bracelets, art cuffs, and Arduino stuffie
• Makey Makey and littleBits gadgets
• Programs for plug-and-play and Bluetooth-enabled robots
• 3D design and printing projects and enhancements.