Rendering with Mental Ray and 3Ds MaxOther(s) author(s) : Boardman, Ted, [egile]Language : EnglishBurlington : Focal Press, 2009Edition : 2nd edition.253 orrialde : koloretako irudiak ; 25 cm(Ikus) Testua: bitartekorik gabeISBN : 978-0-240-81237-3.Autodesk 3ds Max -- Manuals | Computer-aided design | Computer animation | Mental ray -- Manuals |
|Current location||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode|
|Tabakalera-Ubik Orokorra / General||Tabakalera||512 STE ren (Browse shelf)||Available||638094|
Realize your vision with stunning renders of your "3ds Max Design 2010" projects that can only be achieved with a powerful engine like mental ray. Featuring a concise review of the essential rendering concepts and step-by-step tutorials that teach you everything you need to know. "Rendering with mental ray and 3ds Max, Second Edition" provides you with production tips and the skills necessary to render like a professional.Topics include:
- Clarify the mysteries of Global Illumination, Indirect Illumination, and Final Gather.
- Learn a logical approach method for calculating mental ray rendering.
- Learn about optimizations in mental ray to increase productivity.
- Make daylighting more flexible and efficient.
- Learn about new mental ray materials and shaders.
- Add special effects to your scenes such as caustics and 3D clouds.
- Learn tips for importing Revit files into mental ray renderings.
- Companion website includes all project files.
- All new "3ds Max Design 2010" exercises to introduce new features and to enhance your productivity.