|Current location||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode|
|Tabakalera-Ubik Orokorra / General||Tabakalera||512 ROY how (Browse shelf)||Available||638098|
This is not a book about Maya software with a few animation pointers thrown in here and there. This is a guide to Maya software written by professional animators. This book provides you with complete, step-by-step walkthroughs of essential animation techniques that increase your speed and efficiency while using Maya 2014 for character animation.
From curves to constraints, "How to Cheat in Maya 2014" covers all of the methods available in the latest version of Maya. Featuring gold-mine coverage and interviews with expert animators, this book teaches your new techniques for working with characters in animation tests and short films. Accompanied by the companion site, www.focalpress.com/cw/roy, this is the one and only guide to get you up to speed.
This edition has been updated to include another brand new rig to the "How to Cheat" series, cheats on making your work stand out from the crowd, and loads of new cheats throughout. Brand new interviews and interludes have also been added to give you the edge you need in a real-world production environment.
- Complete, step-by-step, walkthroughs of essential techniques every animator needs to know.
- Features interviews with leading experts and experienced animation leads.
- Companion web site including all exercise/example scene files and extras such as video tutorials and animation files.
In this edition:
- ALL-NEW chapter -"Standing Out"- covering Cheats to make your animations rise above the crowd.
- New cheats added for Graph Editor, Techniques, Rigging, and more!
- 7 all-new interviews with Maya experts.
- A character rig NEW to the How to Cheat in Maya series.
- ESCLUSIVE access to the PHENOMENAL "Cenk" facial animation rig!! Only How to Cheat readers get to play with this awesome character!
- ALL-NEW interlude articles covering everything from Reference Video to Resumes.