Acoustics : architecture, engineering, the environmentOther(s) author(s) : Charles M. Salter Associates, [editore]Language : EnglishSan Francisco : William Stout Publishers, 340 orrialde : koloretako irudiak ; 29 cm(Ikus) Testua: bitartekorik gabeISBN : 0-9651144-6-5.Architectural acoustics |
|Current location||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode|
|Tabakalera-Ubik Orokorra / General||61 ACO (Browse shelf)||Available||636922|
A leading acoustical consulting firm explains the step-by-step acoustical design and planning of buildings. This practical, easy-to-use reference applies the latest research on sound behavior, high performance materials, and audio/visual systems to a wide variety of building types and uses.
The over 300 full-color illustrations, charts, and graphs detail :
- proven methods of sound isolation in buildings
- Cost-benefit analyses of diverse acoustical materials and designs
- Technologies for noise abatement
- Comprehensive discussion of room acoustics
- Environmental acoustics, including noise ordinances and land planning issues
- Important legal issues pertaining to acoustics
The instructive case studies explore typical acoustical problems and solutions for a wide range of buildings-residential, commercial, educational, and performance buildings.
Wether an architect, engineer, interior designer, developer, facilities director, urban planner, attornery, or contractor, this hands-on guide has the information you need to understand modern acoustical design issues.